TRANSIT HOUSE COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Accountant and the Management Team, this position ensures an effective and efficient operations management system of the Transit House.
• Preparing quotes, invoices and timely receipting to clients as and when needed.
• Preparing Weekly Stock Returns
• Preparing Daily Sales Activity Reports
• Maintain continuous relationship with clients
• Managing front office for Transit House and its daily operations
• Certificate or a Diploma in Hotel Operations/Hospitality Management from a recognised Institution
• A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in similar position
• Computer literate and sound knowledge of Microsoft, Excel and Word. Previous experience in MYOB or similar software on sales, purchases and inventory will be an advantage.
• Have strong communication skills.
• A team player with good inter-personal skills.
• Able to work overtime and under pressure with minimum supervision.
Submit your full applications including a CV with three referees and supporting documentation via email email@example.com or fax 532 1123 or mail to the acting Executive Director, Research and Conservation Foundation of PNG, PO Box 1261, Goroka, EHP.
The position is based in Goroka. Application closes on Friday, 26th August 2016. Late Applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted applicant will be notified.
Housing is not a condition of employment